Akasha Savage from Aspirations From the Dark Side has tagged me with this meme (Ouch!). The rules, as copied from her blog, are:
Link to the person that tagged you - ie me.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about youself in a blog post.
Tag six people.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their post.
Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Here I go:
1) I love mathematics. I guess it helps to have a mathematician in the family – my father. I find mathematics incredibly elegant and powerful, an art in itself. Some say that the physical world is a mathematical structure and that all mathematical structures could be physical worlds…
2) I remember a scene from when I was about four or five years old. Even then – and I’m still doing it, although I swear I’m not crazy!!! – I used to carry out entire conversations in my head with various characters. I suppose that, unconsciously, my facial expressions reflected these conversations. You can imagine my deep embarrassment - which engraved this memory forever in my mind - when a woman I knew asked me with whom I was talking. Despite my vehement negation, she didn’t seem at all convinced…
3) I still entertain this fantasy about meeting or summoning someone who will grant me three wishes. I often compose in my head elaborate descriptions of these three wishes, legal-style, so that to leave no place for errors or misinterpretations.
4) I doubt everything.
5) I have a huge fear of flying, but, unlike my husband who gets paralysed by his, I’m still able to send mine somewhere in a hidden drawer of my brain. I believe that for me this fear comes from the feeling of total loss of control once I’m in the airplane.
6) This blog is my Secret, my snug place, my boldness, my hope. In real life, only two very good friends know about it.
And now, rubbing my hands in wicked delight, I get to tag six other people:
I hope you won’t be (too) mad at me!