Monday, June 18, 2018

Montreal Comic Con 2018


Yes, it's happening in Montreal, July 6 to 8, 2018, and I'm going! (insert lots of fan girl giggles)

It all started about three weeks ago when my oldest daughter casually said "You know, Marc Sheppard is coming to Montreal.."


What? How? When? Really?! Really?

None other than Crowley, my favorite King of Hell, of Supernatural fame, is coming to Montreal!

Wait! It doesn't end here!

Then she said, "David Duchovny is coming too..."

What?

Oh, my beloved Special Agent Fox Mulder...


Almost faint with excitement, I started googling away... and, lo and behold, there they were, all of them, and so many more.  

Including these guys...


and all of these amazing comic book artists.

And, to think that I'm coming back home from a faraway land just on time for the second day - the only day when Duchovny is there... yes, I could faint... (more fan girl incontrolable giggles)

Haven't been to a Comic Con before, so it's about time...



4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I've been to a few. they are always fun

Erik Donald France said...

How cool ! Bon voyage!

Re: David Duchovny ~ early 2009, he was "in the house" at Big Tex in Amarillo, Texas, near the Cadillac Ranch, an actual real live person ~ in between seasons of 'Twin Peaks' and 'X Files,' I suspect . . .

Vesper said...

Hey Charles! I'm so looking forward to it! :-)

Thanks, Erik! I think it's very strange to see famous actors in person. That's when you realize, I guess, they're just people... :-) I actually care a lot more for the characters they play.

the walking man said...

Oh I wish I was a fangirl...