Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Happy 2020!



I will once again imagine myself having stepped upon a threshold. The door was wide open and there is a lot of brightness ahead, crisp blue skies and emerald grass. And my beloved ocean, of course. I am not hesitant, I am only hopeful. Good things await to happen. 2020 sounds good in many ways. It feels good when I say it or think it. A good, round sound. It feels luminous, crystalline. Like having 20/20 vision perhaps. A clear road ahead, even if I cannot know exactly where it is taking me.

I wish everybody good walking boots, a keen eye and a fluffy soul. A very Happy New Year!



4 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans said...

May this be the ROARING 20's for you ... but in a good way! :-)

the walking man said...

I am not one who takes the calendar literally Cora but I do hope that you gain all you wish as the pages fall from it.

Vesper said...

Hi Roland and Mark, thank you for your good thoughts and for being here! :-) May all your good wishes and more be returned to you!

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose weight then you absolutely need to start using this brand new custom keto plan.

To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, cost-efficient, and satisfying.

From their first launch in early 2019, hundreds of people have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a certified keto plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones given by the keto plan.